Tuesday, April 21, 2009

NEW EDITION OF THE ERIN SUCKS POST

the title explains it all xD
well anyways i got nothing to do so i just wanted to post something up
before i go to take a nap and after read FEED or to me FEED ME BEATS.
gosh im bored, soooooo much homework to do damn it.
lets talk about school TODAY!!
well today was pretty fun, believe it or not.
i was freaking cold man.......not a good day to wear a jersey.
I clearly found out the hard way, but i guess it was ok
so anyways Mrs.webber said we are going to order some chinese food
next week muahhahahah. You by now are wondering SHIT why dont i get chinese
thats cause your a ugly loster xD i dont say lose cause your lost in this reading so your a loster
get it? i dont so i dont expect you.
Anyways you guys should check out this breakbeat (songs for a breakdancer) its really good
its called You Know I'm No Good (Skeewiff Remix) by Amy Winehouse
This beat is fucking dope!!!!!! well imma go now since i got shit-all to do xD

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah???


    You should teach me how to breakdance. I'm serious dude.


    You said shit-all. Nice. However, I do believe you have homework to do! I'm just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete