Sunday, May 17, 2009

Final feed project reflection essay

My feed contains a personal helper named "Lucky" who tells me what is good as in what to eat.
Due to my family's income i couldn't afford an upgrade on my feed, I also have a stupid virus on my feed.Since i have a virus there are danger signs that scrolls through my feed telling me I'm in danger.

This is saying that not all families have the money to stay updated with the newest thing out there. Even though people say america is a rich place not everyone who decides to live here is rich. To the outsiders america's identity is that there are rich people there, but it really takes one to live inside the country to know.

The economy is bad because the items are expensive and not a lot of people can afford them.
It then would make it harder for corporations to become bigger and then people would just be like "man that new feed upgrade is sooo expensive eff it i rather stick to the old one." Not knowing that if the proper upgrade is done people can die.(just reffering to the text) For everyday people it would just mean not buying the new things since they are too expensive.Good thing we don't have to die huh? I think it would be ok to resist since you shouldn't be forced to get things you don't want.

I think the media,consumerism, technology, and popular culture does some what shape me.
Without them i wouldn't know where I'll be. Don't you think it shapes us all? Technology is everywhere so i think it helped shaped me. I used the net a lot and sometimes the things on there can influence you. For example the net influenced me to dance more since there are many clips of better dancers out there.

This all makes me who i am today. I have my own habits but there are also others out there with the same habits, so the net lets me see the people out there like me. I wouldn't say I'm different from others even though i am an individual. There are many people out there that are in ways like me.

People in the story would be nothing without the feed since EVERYTHING involves the feed. It would make one feel isolated or alienated. They just wouldn't be able to survive in a world where they are the only one without the feed.


Im not sure why Titus ordered all those pants but i think it was the only thing he could do at the time since everything was sooo fucked up for him. He probably went a little crazy there. Come on the guy was like nude ordering pants -___-.

I think the interlude at the end of the book means that even though they went through all those tough times they will have to just move on. Acting like nothing ever happened they will have to live their life with their feed controlling them.

No comments:

Post a Comment