Sunday, May 17, 2009

Visual Essay! late as hell sorry ERIN you punk

These images tell a story of how implanting a feed in a human's brain will cause them to become inactive. Eventually this will lead to the consumption of fast foods result in a nation of obese people too fat to stand up on their own two feet. If these people ever have kids(how would they ...ya know have sex????), the children will grow up saying " Well my dad and my mom are fat so its natural for me to be fat" thinking that, they will consider its okay to be lazy and consume fatty foods. That chain will continue until the world is corrupted and ruled by fat people that are too damn lazy to move their damn asses off a chair or some shit like that. Since they are fat, they are unhealthy and they are at a higher risk of death.....stupid right? Then lastly the world would end like BAM! and life would be gone and earth would be ruled by other creatures....I think or maybe not.


The message I'm trying to say is that if people are too dependent on technology they would all become stupid and wouldn't be able to hold a fuckin pencil like Titus's dumbass. The first picture is a normal man working out or being active like everyone should be. The second one is the normal man equipped the chip that would enable to do things with more convenience. The third picture is the picture of the food the lazy people who don't want to cook cause its "too much work" will eat. That will then make everyone end up like the fourth picture, The big fatass guy who can't reach out his stupid hands to get that book.



I chose these images because i think that if life is run by technology the outcome wouldn't be so beautiful like clowns (they are effin scary/ugly).I chose the first picture since it reminded me of a normal man trying to get buff....for the ladies xD. The second one is how i imagined the feed would be like since it is in your head. The third one is the food consumed by lazy people who don't want to cook their own food. The last one is the result with laziness and technology.



I think technology is so far not over used and people are still keeping their bodies healthy and fit.
Which is a very good thing and hopefully the future generations stay this way or else they are headed for self destruction. Technology has influenced me but I'm not sure in what ways. However, I know that technology has influenced me both in negative and positive ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment